Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day at Home

Today is the last day at home.... I don't know if this whole thing has sunk in yet.  I fly out tomorrow morning at 7 am from Indianapolis to Seattle.   From there we will have 4 days of training before we hit the road on June 10th.   

Thinking about what I am about to begin blows my mind.  We (and I say we because it does include me) need to remember what the trip is about.  Sure it is a cycling trip across the country but the real point is to raise awareness for people with disabilities.  So if you ever find yourself talking about the trip please remember what Push America's mission is: To build leaders of tomorrow by serving people with disabilities today. 

I can't tell you how excited I am to begin this journey.  Thank you again to EVERYONE who has helped me to get to this point!  Seattle... Here I come!

No comments: